Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions in their entirety. This agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions associated with Alinko, LLC and their services. These terms and conditions govern all preceding events and communications. You are hereby agreeing to these Terms and Conditions in full. If you object with any of the Terms and Conditions described below do not continue.
Before Alinko, LLC begins work a non-refundable 50% deposit fee is required. It will be secured and will be offset against you final invoice upon project completion. All payments shall be made in United States dollars. Alinko, LLC will invoice the Client monthly, either in advance or following Services delivered. In the event of an overdue payment. At the Company’s discretion, a fee of $20 (to cover administrative expenses and not as a penalty) shall be charged per reminder for overdue payment submitted to the Client.Late payment is considered a breach of contract entitling Alinko, LLC to suspend work or cancel the contract. Any changes to the approved Project Scope document are subject to additional fees and deadline extensions.
Alinko, LLC services are provided without any warranties, express or implied. Any warrant implied by statute or law is excluded to the maximum extent permitted.
Responsibilities Of The Client
In order for Alinko, LLC to provide its services effectively the client shall be solely responsible for the following:
- Providing and/or approving relevant and appropriate copy & designs
- Providing all necessary sales and marketing information applicable to the project
- Provide all logins to third party vendors that are necessary to access for the project
- Cooperate with respect to the efforts made by Alinko, LLC to: [Project Specifics]
Both parties, Alinko, LLC and the client, assumes the responsibility of complete confidentiality at all times. They will not disclose, or permit the disclosure of, any confidential information including, but not limited to, marketing, sales, techniques, ideas, information, or data to a third party without prior written consent, excluding information in the public domain.
- Alinko, LLC will provide its services to you in a professional and workmanlike manner. Under no circumstances is Alinko, LLC or its employees, officers, directors, or affiliates liable for any losses due to delay in service deliverables, where the delay is because of unforeseen, natural, or ungovernable causes. Alinko, LLC will not be liable to you for indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or special liability under the law of contract, torts, or otherwise. Losses include, but are not limited to, loss of revenue, profits, reputations, anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity or goodwill; If you are advised on potential losses the limitations of liability still apply.
If any provisions are deemed by a court or other competent authority invalid, unlawful, or for any other reason unenforceable under applicable law it shall be deemed severable and will not impact or affect the validity or enforceability for the remaining provisions. Any invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable provisions will be deemed as such and deleted, the rest of the provisions will continue to remain in effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by construed in accordance with [Governing State] Laws. Any disputes between the client and Alinko, LLC will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Ohio for the resolution of any aforementioned disputes.
These Terms and Conditions, along with any other legal notices or disclaimers posted, constitute the entire agreement between you and Alinko, LLC. The most current version supersedes all previous agreements. Alinko, LLC reserves the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time they see fit. Accepting this agreement constitutes your formal acceptance of all updated Terms and Conditions and it is up to you to monitor and check for updates. Should you change your mind and object to any of the provisions we ask that you contact your representative and discontinue use immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Terms and Conditions previously described, please contact us using the information below.
1660 Akron Penisula Road
Akron, Ohio 44313
Last Edited on: May 15, 2018